Workout Log: Charts not working

1. Praelat says:

In the workout log, I cannot see any charts. When I click on that option, I only get a blank screen (apart from the normal UI buttons). I tried with Firefox 7 and IE 8, with and without addons, to no avail. What could be the reason?

2. dasnoeckel says:

I have the same problem. I tried it on Firefox 7 and Safari 5 with different opearting systems as well (Windows XP and Mac OS 10.6).
    Safari tells me there is an "internal server error" (which is pretty general).
    Does anybody else have this problem or possible solutions?

3. paluin says:

Me too

4. Swilly says:

I am not sure if this will work for your problem, but I experienced a similar issue. I gave my laptop to the IT person here at work and she did two things. She is not sure which one did the trick. First, she noticed my laptop time was still set for London, UK time since I recently returned to US last week. She reset the time for EST. Next she emptied the JAVA cache. She went to the workout charts and it displayed properly. Hope this helps.

5. herrkrebs says:

I emptied the java cache first: no improvement. Then I changed the time to EST (I am running in Germany) and the charts are ok! Problem seems to be the time setting.