Use Same Starting Point Each Time...I seem to have to type in my starting point every time I do a route...Thoughts?*****

1. mirajlee says:

Use Same Starting Point Each Time...I seem to have to type in my starting point every time I do a route...Thoughts?*****
    I don't want to to type in my address every time.

2. Praelat says:

Save a simple route from that starting point, load route, make new route, save as copy. That's what i do.

3. johndscn says:

I agree with the OP. It would be nice to input your location in the user profile (even zip code is fine), and have that pop up on the map when signing in.

4. fiveanddiamond says:

I notice there is a "set default location" at the profile edit page, but I can't get it to work. I can't get the link to my many bookmarked routes to work either.

5. paul says:

How is it that you can't get it to work? Does the map appear? Are you able to drop a marker? Are you getting results when you search using the text box?

And what do you see when you go to the bookmarks page? Is there an error page, does the page load but the bookmarks don't show?

Please provide the browser and OS you're using as well.

BTW, it may help to do a "forced reload" by holding down the shift key while hitting the reload button. Sometimes old versions of the code get cached and cause problems at time of deployment of new features.

6. gmaptandf says:

Firefox and Chrome. Windows 10. I select settings. Current default location [none set].
    No map visible. I enter postcode or address and hit "go"
    No result.