Bookmarked routes

1. sbrinkerhoff says:

Is anyone besides me having a problem accessing their bookmarked routes?

2. paul says:

I've seen other people on the message board saying the same. What browser/OS are you using?

There have been new changes released recently, though they shouldn't affect that page. Nonetheless, try a forced reload -- hold down "shift" while clicking the reload button on the bookmark page -- and let me know if that helps.

3. sbrinkerhoff says:

I use IE at work and Firefox for Mac at home. Unfortunately, I can't get to the bookmark page to try a forced reload. I get an error message on IE and a blank screen on Firefox.

4. GSWALKER says:

holding down the shift key did not help. i am really bummed. i like this site and it is keeping me motivated to do my walk.........but not if i can't plot it as i go.

5. paul says:

Thanks for the info, I'll check it out

6. mljager says:

I'm having the same problem. I created a new screen name & pssword then I was able to save routes again. Saved about 5 or 6 now I'm locked out - "server cannot be accessed" I think. Same situation as before - so it makes me think there's a limit to how much data you're allowed to save.

7. PeterPan says:

My Bookmarked Routes worked OK earlier this evening, but now, on trying to list them, I get an HTTP 500 Error. I have spent a while updating and saving routes originally plotted before we could create our own accounts, so I have probably added 20 new bookmarks to my account. Have I overloaded something? Sorry if I have!

Edit: I have the same symptoms using either IE 9 (9.0.8112.16421) or Firefox 7.0.1 - both on Win7

8. PeterPan says:

Paul,
    Problem remains to date, but I note from another thread that you were not being notified of new postings. Any chance of a fix in the near future, please?

9. paul says:

Fixed!

Thanks for your patience everyone!

I have deployed a fix for this tonight, and I was able to verify the problem is corrected! If anyone is still getting errors trying to load the bookmarks page, please let me know right away!